Jun 23, 2011

Driving Adventures - Part IV

Its been almost a year since my last post! I had started this series long back and something happened today to get me back to it.... As always, I was driving from point A to point B with my music system playing my selected songs..... Like always, I was singing along! I stopped my car at a signal and was waiting for it to turn green.... The windows were rolled up, music was playing and I was singing along at top of my voice...I had not expected much noise to go outside the car. I suddenly felt as if I am being watched.... I turned my head sharply to catch atleast 5 set of eyes staring at me... Some even smiling.... I stopped singing and then realised what a 'wonderful' song I was singing.... The song was.....
Nigodi Kaisi jawani hai....




The Lord had mercy on me and the signal turned green.....



Earlier posts....
Driving Series:
Prelude
Part-I
Part-II
Part-III

No comments: