Feb 22, 2007

Treat Mania!!!

Today, I hogged!

After a long time I have eaten more than I should or can.

A friendly batter and have ended up with an over stuffed tummy and drowsiness.
I have only one wish. To curdle up in a bed & sleep.
Yes, I also wish that I had eaten less. But, what is done is done.

It started as a friendly leg pulling of a colleague in office while wishing him on his anniversary.
It went forward with a promise that he would treat us to lunch.

(Un)fortunately I didn't take him seriously and ate my tiffin as soon as it was lunch hour not to forget that I had eaten a Samosa earlier in the morning i.e. after coming to office and today wonders of wonder had even had breakfast in the morning before leaving for work!

So, here it was an array of irresistible food items spread across for us to enjoy.
We did full Justice to the food and enjoyed every bit of it. We even reordered a specific delicacy and wrapped it up with sweets.

Considering the amount of intake of food, I guess my current situation was inevitable.

I am looking for the first opportunity to slip out of office and go home and drift into sweet slumber.

3 comments:

Pritesh Jain said...

hehe...
i can see a big foodi out there...

Indrajit said...

okey,,
an experience, huh!!
keep rolling.

Invincible said...

well..wht to comment on ths post..i luv eatin..few other posts r good...